- Wednesday, May 24th – arrive at Grantley Adams airport, shuttle to hotel, collect competitor packages from briefing office, sign-up for hired cars.
- Thursday, May 25th – collect competition cars from hosts.
Welcome party at Bagatelle Wine Bar at 8.00pm. No cover charge. Bar
food and drinks available at the Wine Bar. Reservations necessary for
Bagatelle restaurant (open 6.30pm), Lord Willoughby’s Pub open 24 hrs.
The Rally Barbados Road Books will be distributed at the Welcome Party
to ALL competitors.
- Friday, May 26th – 5.00pm guest scrutineering at McEnearney dealership.
- Saturday, May 27th – 9.00am – 9.00pm Red Bull
International Rallysprint at Vaucluse Raceway. Party on into the night.
$15 USD pits, $7.50 USD north and south spectator areas. ($30 BDS pits
& $15 BDS north and south)
- Sunday, May 28th – recovery day.
- Monday, May 29th – Harbour Lights dinner & show. $55 USD ($110 BDS)
- Tuesday, May 30th – 10am – 2pm Catamaran cruise from Boatyard. $50 USD ($100 BDS) including lunch & drinks.
7.00pm - Rally Barbados Briefing meeting at Clay Target Association Clubhouse.
- Wednesday, May 31st – 11am Speedboat rides and lunch
buffet from Boatyard followed by party late afternoon. $50 USD ($100
BDS) Speedboat tour has limited seats, please book in advance. Click here to book on Seafari Barbados
- Thursday, June 1st – 4.00pm Rally Barbados final scrutineering at Vaucluse Raceway pits, shakedown nearby, bar open at Vaucluse Raceway.
- Friday, June 2nd – Preparation day.
- Saturday, June 3rd – Day 1, Rally Barbados.
- Sunday, June 4th – Day 2, Rally Barbados. Super Sprint Finish & party at Vaucluse Raceway, $2.50 USD ($5 BDS) admission.
- Monday, June 5th – 12.00 noon prize-giving and party at Boatyard beach bar.
- Tuesday, June 6th – pack up cars to be shipped home.
- Wednesday, June 7th – Grantley Adams airport to fly home.
To book events please call Vicki Cozier (246) 266-9416 or email her at email@example.com
International Competitors Itinerary